The hail guards system from protects coils from hail and airborne debris that can damage and foul condenser coils.
Hail Guards Features & Benefits:
- Easy Mount Galvanized Hail Guards Framing System with Intermediate Galvanized Supports and Fasteners
- Heavy Duty Fiber Reinforced Filter Screen with Quick Release Fasteners for Quick & Easy Access to condenser coils, compressors and other internal components
- Extraordinarily Low Airflow Resistance and Static Pressure Impact – Enables Optimal Airflow vs. Expanded Steel Louvers or Lattice Guards that can restrict airflow
- Non-Stick Filter Screen Surface Prevents Adhesion of Airborne Debris for Easy Cleaning Without Removal
- Prevents coil damage due to hail and other airborne objects
- Eliminates / reduces need for power washers and cleaning chemicals that can damage condenser coils
- Reduce coil maintenance time and effort by up to 75%
- Reduce energy cost – filter screens keep coils clean and enable shorter equipment run times and less energy to reach set temperature points
- Compatible With All Mechanical Equipment Makes & Models
- Service Life up to 15+ Years
The Hail Guards Filter System consists of an integrated galvanized framing system and a heavy duty fiber reinforced filter screen that is designed for high strength and durability and specifically engineered for high volume, high velocity mechanical equipment . Filter Screens are available with or without the galvanized hail guard feature and can be used separately on all air cooled chillers, condenser units, air handling units, louvers and cooling towers for airborne debris management.
Unlike Traditional Expanded Steel or Plastic Louvers or Lattice Coil Guards That Can Reduce Airflow and Only Protect against Hail and Flying Objects, The Hail Guards Filter System Enables Optimal Airflow for Efficient Heat Rejection while Providing Complete Condenser Coil Protection from Hail and Airborne Matter That Will Clog Your Coils. By Randy Simmons